America needs leaders that defend constitutional power vs. party rule; individual rights vs. oligarchy privileges; personal privacy vs. public surveillance; public liberty vs. patriot act; and domestic tranquility vs. foreign interests. Our silence has given elected officials the confidence to rule in an unjust manner - instead of preserving, protecting and defending the principles declared in the Constitution of the United States.
Tami will protect our economy by confronting globalization and the impact it has on societal well-being and individual liberty.
We hope you will support Tami in her efforts to become the President of the United States.
Please send a check with the Donation Form, the information is required by law; the form can be mailed with check or completed on line.
847 Lower Chester Road
Charleston, WV 25302
In 2014 Tami will be running for the office 'United States Senator for West Virginia' she hopes to have a booth at the Charleston Mall starting in late February.
Eligibility Federal law requires all online contributors to confirm that the following statements are true and accurate. If you cannot confirm each statement, you are not eligible to contribute.
1. This contribution is made on a personal check for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the check of another.
2. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully-admitted permanent resident.
3. I am making this contribution with my own personal funds, and I will not be reimbursed by anyone for this contribution.
4. I am not a federal government contractor.
5. I am at least 18 years of age.
6. Maximum donation per person 2,500 per election
I confirm that each of the above statements is true and accurate.
Federal law requires we report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer for contributions of more than $200.00 per election cycle. If you are not employed, enter "none" in the Occupation and Employer fields.
Copyright 2011 Tami Stainfield for President. All rights reserved. Tami Stainfield has not granted any persons or organizations rights to utilize or distribute Tami Stainfeild thoughts, quotes, ideas and intellectual property. Intellectual quotes, logic, and theories remain the property of Tami L. Stainfield